About Rosen Plaza Hotel (Orlando, FL)
The Rosen Plaza may just be in Orlando's most ideal location on International Drive, across from Pointe Orlando shopping and entertainment complex.. The property is set next to the West Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center in the heart of the city's most popular resort avenue. All 800 deluxe guestrooms offer remote-control flat screen TV's, in-room movies, coffeemakers, and ironing sets. Recreational amenities include an outdoor heated pool and waterfall whirlpool. For dining, guests have a wide variety of options from Jack's Place serving prime steaks and seafood to Cafe Matisse serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Club 39 is Orlando?s premier nightclub with Acapulco-inspired menu, live music, and two full-service bars both inside and out on the poolside patio. Lite Bite rounds out the options for casual fare, serving made to order pizza and sandwiches. Nearby, Rosen's Shingle Creek Golf Club provides an incredible test of golf.
- Business Center
- Internet Access: Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and public areas
- Laundry Facilities: Self serve laundry and laundry service is available, fees vary by the garment.
- Laundry Service
- Fitness Center
- Parking Fees: $13.00/day for self parking (included in rate), $20.00/day for valet parking.
- Smoking: Designated Areas: Smoking areas are available outside of the hotel.
|Facility and Amenities||4.4|
|Staff and Service||4.6|
Excellent: 5.0; Poor: 1.0
*Based on 20 reviews. Last Review on: 07/10/2017. Reviews may only be posted by our clients who have stayed at this facility.
- Jack's Place - Prime steaks and fresh seafood surrounded by the world's largest collection of autographed caricatures of stars and dignitaries, complemented by gracious service.
- Cafe Matisse - Bountiful buffet's and complete menu's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The Lobby Bar - Enjoy your favorite beer, wine or cocktail in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Club 39 at The Plaza - Orlando's premier nightclub with Acapulco-inspired menu, live music, high energy, enticing atmosphere, and two full-service bars both inside and out on the poolside patio.
- '39 Poolside Bar & Grill - Poolside patio bar offering frosty beverages, specialty frozen cocktails and tasty Acapulco-inspired eats while soaking up some rays.
- SeaWorld® (5 minutes)
- Universal Orlando® (5-10 minutes)
- Walt Disney World® (10 minutes)
- Wet n' Wild® (5-10 minutes)
- Lake Toho (20 minutes)
- Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
- Check-out Time: 11:00 am
- Room Service: 24 hours
- Guest Services: 24 hours
No Restrictions at this time.