About Marriott Village Courtyard (Orlando, FL)
The Courtyard Lake Bunea Vista is one of three hotel options within the Marriott Village. Guests of all three properties enjoy access to a newly renovated open layout lobby with GoBoard (Marriott's digital newsboard), free Wi-Fi, The Market, and The Bistro. The Market has grab and go items available 24/7 and The Bistro serves terrific options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can also grab a coffee or evening cocktail at the Starbucks. Finally, the pool area with its walk up bar is a perfect place to unwind after a great day of golf in Orlando.
- Internet Access: Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Laundry Facilities: Coin operated
- Fitness Center: Exercise room
- Pool: Indoor/outdoor connecting pool
- Parking Fees: Self parking $8.00 per day payable direct to the hotel.
- Smoking: Designated Areas
|Facility and Amenities||4.2|
|Staff and Service||4.3|
Excellent: 5.0; Poor: 1.0
*Based on 38 reviews. Last Review on: 03/14/2011. Reviews may only be posted by our clients who have stayed at this facility.
- The Bistro - American style menu serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. From snacks to signature dishes with wine, beer, and cocktails.
- Walt Disney World®
- Universal Orlando®
- Wet 'n Wild
- Shopping nearby at Orlando Premium Outlets, The Mercado, Pointe Orlando, and more.
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Guest Services: 24-hour Front Desk
No Restrictions at this time.