About Hyatt Regency Orlando (Orlando, FL)
Situated directly across International Drive from the Orange County Convention Center, the Hyatt Regency Orlando has one of the City Beautiful's most enviable locations. Whether in town for a convention or strictly to play golf 'til your heart's content, you'll find all of the area's best courses such as Grande Pines, Shingle Creek, and Falcon's Fire all within easy driving distance. On property, you'll find 315,000 feet of meeting space; 1,641 elegantly appointed guestrooms; multiple swimming pools including the zero-entry Grotto Pool; Jacuzzi hot tub; and excellent choices for casual or fine dining. The hotel's lobby bar is one of Orlando's best and a great place to swap war stories after a day on one of Orlando's best courses. Check out the Hyatt Regency Orlando on your next golf trip!
- Business Center
- Internet Access: $9.95/day (included in resort fee)
- Laundry Service
- Spa: An expansive 22,000 sq foot space with 12 indoor and outdoor treatment rooms for massage and skin treatments; also offers full service hair and nail salon
- Fitness Center: This spacious 500 square foot studio overlooks the Grotto Pool
- Pool: 6 outdoor pools
- Parking Fees: Self-parking for Overnight Guests is $22.00 plus 6.5% tax. Valet Parking is $35 plus tax.
- Smoking: Designated Areas: Outside only
|Facility and Amenities||5|
|Staff and Service||5|
Excellent: 5.0; Poor: 1.0
*Based on 1 reviews. Last Review on: 01/23/2017. Reviews may only be posted by our clients who have stayed at this facility.
- Urban Tide - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse - Open daily for dinner (6:00 -10:00 PM)
- B-Line Diner - Open 24 hours for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus a late night menu
- Rocks - Offering an extensive wine list, bottled beers, and crafty cocktails. Open 11:00 AM -1:30 AM
- Lobby Bar - Open daily 11:00 AM - 1:30 AM
- Pointe Orlando
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
- Room Service: 24 hours
- Guest Services: 24 hours
No Restrictions at this time.